Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Cemetery Monument Materials

I want to design my grandmother’s monument. I am confused about the type of material I should use, since there are so many options. What are the most popular materials used for constructing a cemetery monument?

Different kinds of materials can be used for a cemetery monument, each of which has its own benefits. The following are the most popular materials used:

  •          Granite: This highly durable material comes in a variety of colors and invests a monument with an elegant and classic appearance.
  •          Marble: The most popular marble color is white with grey veining. Marble is popular because it is very strong and does not easily succumb to the effects of weathering.
  •          Bronze: Bronze is heavy and extremely durable, and can easily withstand the effects of weathering.
  •          Concrete: Though unconventional, this stone can be a reasonable choice due to its low cost and high resistance to the elements.
  •         Sandstone: Sandstone is another durable material for a cemetery monument. It creates a warm, authentic and rustic look.

No comments:

Post a Comment